Sleep & Meditation : Wysa
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Sleep by Wysa is your go-to app when you want to sleep well.If you want to get deep slumber but can’t, because of a negative thought or worries troubling your mind, sleep mindfulness by Wysa is here to give you some headspace & provide sleep aid as sleep stories with relaxing sounds that you need to sleep better. Sleep stories, including bedtime stories, help you breathe, calm down, relieve stress and shut eyes with ease. Meditation helps you relax and sleep well with all the tools that are provided by this sleep relaxation app.
Listen to a different sleep story every day to fall asleep on your comfy pillow. Sleepy time tales are the best things that could happen when sleep is miles away from your eyes and you are not sleepiest. Relive the comforting nostalgia of bedtime stories with soothing sleep stories for grown ups as they help you drift into sleep.
Studies show that writing a diary at bedtime can make you calm and free head space that can be a real sleep booster to help you sleep better and fall asleep quickly. Practising gratitude before going to sleep can provide you a good night’s sleep and help you rise up with energy and a hopeful frame of mind. After a deep sleep, waking up is easy with the morning routine of Wysa App.
Wysa Sleep App offers various calming sounds & stories. You will find many Stories with sleeping sounds - rain sound, ocean, thunderstorm, ambient white noise, soft murmur & nature sounds to help with restless sleep and insomnia. Free Sleep stories and sound machine can help you improve your sleep cycle. Put your body into auto sleep mode with a few day’s practice of sleep meditation, relaxing sounds and white noise. If you are looking for the best sound sleep app, then you have found the right one for deep sleep.
🎉 Won the best app of 2020 on Google Play Store
✨ Featured for World Mental Health Day - in 2018 and 2019
😎 Has helped more than 1 million people
📝 Use CBT-i for insomnia and journaling to sleep well
Record how your sleep went every morning with Wysa’s sleep tracker. To improve the sleep cycle power nap can be a godsent tool. All the exercises are created to help sleep and to stay asleep. However, we do not claim to help patients who snore or have sleep apnea but there’s no harm in trying.
Mindfulness starts with breathing. Breathing exercises are one of the most underrated techniques to be calm, which you will get in this mindfulness sleep app free.
Deep sleep sounds good when sleep deprivation kicks in. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) is a proven technique that can do wonders for insomnia and adhd. Don’t believe us? Try it yourself. For extra support, you can avail of guidance from psychologists - Wysa Sleep Coaches. Coaches who can help you deal with different issues related to sleep using CBT-I. Sessions with sleep coaches will be aimed at moving towards healthier bedtime sleep habits and finding strategies that will work for you.
- Have a look at how Wysa can help you improve your sleep quality when you are sleepiest
- Bedtime stories to fall asleep: Enjoy calm sleep with sleep stories by Wysa
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindful sleep meditation free
- Wysa’s calm sleep booster app helps to get better sleep and head space
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to sign off the day on a high note
- 30+ coaching tools which help in dealing with Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Worry, Loss, or Conflict
- Wysa is the calm app you need for meditation and sleep. It helps you to stop, breathe & think, making it an effective sleep booster
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Dealing with worry: observe mindfulness & practice breathing techniques. Use wysa to meditate and stay calm
Give it a go!
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Comments will not be approved to be posted if they are SPAM, abusive, off-topic, use profanity, contain a personal attack, or promote hate of any kind.
Other Apps in This Category